- Our Family News wasn’t posted last week, but we wanted to make sure we mentioned THREE birthday’s:
- First, Happy Belated Birthday, Cole (25th) and Caitlyn (26th)!
- Second, CONGRATULATIONS to Jenny & Tim on the birth of their second daughter, Cora! We rejoice with them and give thanks to the Maker that both mother and daughter continue to do well.
- Our Winter Teaching Quarter begins today (11/27)! Thank you to all of our Bible class teachers!
- Please note the following scheduling changes:
- This Friday’s (12/2) Dinner & Devo has been CANCELED.
- Our monthly Singing, Devo, & Meal will be held on the FIRST Sunday evening (12/4) of this month instead of the second.
- If you can volunteer for the 12/10 Adopt-A-Meal, please let Stephen or Patrick know by Wednesday (11/30).
Upcoming Events / Dates to Remember
- 11/27 – Winter Teaching Quarter Begins
- 12/1 – Happy Birthday, Jocelynn!
- 12/2 – Happy Birthday, Jason!
- 12/4 – Happy Birthday, William!
- 12/4 – Men’s Meeting, 5 PM at the building
- 12/4 – Singing, Devo (Ray), & Meal, 6 PM
- 12/10 – Adopt-A-Meal, at Home Sweet Home in Bloomington
- 12/16 – Holiday Gathering, 6PM at Ray & Missy’s
- 12/31 – New Year’s Eve Party, 6PM at Stephen & Ranae’s
- Lydia & Konner
- Sherry’s father, Joe
- Becky’s grandmother, Katherine
- Karen’s grandmother, Betty
- Jim’s brother, Jerry